Wednesday, December 9, 2009

tag from Julie!

1-have you ever been asked if you're married? NO!
2-have you ever had your picture taken with a famous person? yes
3-what's your middle name? elisabeth
4-what is your current favorite book besides the Bible? run.-I read it in one night! I love to read!
5-what is the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? I don't take naps!
6-what is your current mood? happy!
7-what color shirt are you wearing? red
8-missing something? yes my friends that didn't come to keepers!
9-current favorite quote? smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to!
10-if you could go back in time and change something what would it be? I don't know!
11-if you could be an animal for one day what would you be? either a bird-you could fly!- or a squirl!-I just like squirls!-
12-ever had a near death experience? no!
13-something you do alot? play my guitar!
14-the song stuck in your head? santa baby! haha!
15-least favorite household chore? cleaning my room! ugh!
16-name someone with the same birthday as you... Savannah Hudgins
17-when was the last time you cried? the last sad movie i saw!
18-what are you most scared of? um. knives and bugs
19-if you could have one superpower what would it be? all superpowers! I couldn't pick just one!
20-what is the first thing you notice about the oppisite gender? I don't know
21-what do you usually order from starbucks? a chocolate chip frappuchino, a vanilla latte, or hot chocholate
22-what is your biggest secret? I'm NOT telling! if it's a secret then why ask?
23-what is your favorite color? blue!
24-you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows? um I don't understand this question?
25-what's on your walls? um blue paint and square type thingys!haha!
26-what are you? a Christian, sister, dauhter, homeschooler, guitar player, blogger, student. I can't think of anuything else!!!
27-do you speak another language? some spanish.
28-what is your favorite smell? um... I like lots but I don't know!
29-describe your life in one word.... I don't know! someone tell me!
30-have you ever smiled when your best friend was crying? only if it was fake-crying but otherwise NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31-what are you thinking about right now? typing.
32-what should ou be doing? I don't know!
33-who' the last person mad you upset? I don't know!
34-how often do you talk to God? all the time
35-if you could have any last name in the world what would it be? I don't know!!!
36-what is your natural hair color? brown
37-do you have many friends? yes
38-who is your role-model? I have lots so I don't know
39-do you like your life? yes!
40-I will tag Ashley, Kelsey and Katelyn!

5 comments:

Roan said...

Hey!
I love seeing people's answers from this tag! I can't wait to see ya tomorrow :o)
BFF,
JJ
(Mama was signed in and I didn't take the time to sign in myself...)

Cassia said...

Hey!
My name is Cassia! I've been reading your blog since FOREVER!! LOL! I am having a vote on my blog now and would love you to vote! My blog address is:
www.shortthoughts.com/cassia
Thanks!
Cassia
( My mom's name is stacy)

karabeth said...

hey ya'll!

Cassia, I am going to vote now!

Julie, I had SO much fun with ya'll! see ya soon!

love,
kara beth

katelyn said...

kara. i jus wanted to inform u that k is an awesome letter.

karabeth said...

Kate,

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! kelsey agreed but she likes the letter b too! K IS AN AWESOME LETTER!!!!!!!

Bye,
kara