Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Ok, I dont know HOW long it's been since I've posted! It feels like forever! So I just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm really excited for tomorrow! I love Thanksgiving. It's my second favorite holiday, next to Christmas (of course. haha). The one thing I'm not very happy about is that its been hot! I wish it would get cold! Then again if it gets cold, I'll probably be wishing it would get hot! All in all, I'm excited, happy, and I'm thankful! So, until I post again.... happy Thanksgiving! Have fun, eat lots, and be thankful!

3 comments:

katelyn said...

SUCH A WEIRDO I want it to be hot but then i'll want it to be cold!!! LAME<33

karabeth said...

ummm.... kate? i said i want it to be cold but then i'll probably want it to be hot..... wowww haha

katelyn said...

That's still SLOW